By The Electric Vehicle Council
The Electric Vehicle Council has launched the Local Government Resource Pack.
At a fleet, community, and consumer level, local governments have been leading in electric vehicle projects and policies.
The Local Government Resource Pack is to encourage local governments to learn from each other to future-proof their communities and reduce carbon emissions.
The Local Government Resource pack includes case studies on:
- EV fleet transition: Moreland City Council & Canterbury Bankstown Council
- EV public charging networks: Central Victorian Greenhouse Alliance & Waverley, Woollahra, Randwick Tri-Council
- EV charging infrastructure strategies: Lake Macquarie City Council & Hornsby Shire Council
- Consumer education: City of Ryde Council
- EV ready in new developments: City of Yarra Council
We encourage you to share the resource pack with your networks. Click here to download your free copy.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org